top of page

Our history

The Hotel Stätzerhorn was built in 1876 and has been welcoming guests from near and far ever since. Of course, various renovations / extensions have also been added over the years:

  • 1928 Extension from the flat roof to the gable roof

  • 1987 Complete interior work

  • 1992 Extension of new rooms

  • 2000 New hall, garden terrace

  • 2008 Renovation of the breakfast room and lobby

  • 2009 wireless facility

  • 2013 renovation of the rooms on the 2nd floor, all rooms equipped with flat screen TV

  • 2014 renovation of the room on the 3rd floor

  • 2015 renovation (new) holiday apartment integrated in the hotel

  • 2016 new heating

  • 2017 digitization of the whole hotel etc.

  • 2018 Handover to the fourth generation of the Schmid family

  • 2019 Merging of three rooms on the 4th floor to form a holiday apartment

bottom of page